D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Need help disabling external links in simplified theme on homepage

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Need help disabling external links in simplified theme on homepage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Erhard
    Participant

Hello,

I have just started using the Simplify theme and it’s beautiful, but I am trying to disable the external links that are appearing on the front page here and there with common words such as “payments”, “professional”, etc.

Can someone please advise as to how I accomplish this? I am currently using the free theme. Will I have to upgrade in order to be able to disable the external linking or can I get rid of that feature somewhere in the free version?

I look forward to any and all replies as soon as possible.

Thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Such these types of External links should not be in the Front Page. Are you sure those are generating from the Theme? You should check disabling your plugins one by one.

BTW, what is your site URL?

Lisa Erhard
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for responding to my post so quickly, thanks for the suggestion. I will try that.

The site URL is: http://www.impressyourcallers.com/

Thanks again,

Lisa

Lisa Erhard
    Participant

Just went back to my site and found that the external linking to the word “professional” is now gone. I had also eliminated some text about making payments just to get rid of the external linking that was there. So this point you may not even see anything there take a look at it. Also, please be advised that I am just in the process of building my site right now, so forgive the less than finished appearance!

Thanks again,

Lisa

Lisa Erhard
    Participant

A new question for you if you don’t mind:

How do you get the images on the slideshow on the homepage to not be tiled? I went in and edited the proportions to 930 pixels on the width, but couldn’t adjust the length to 350 pixels, although I came close to that. I am looking for the single image to show versus multiple or tiled.

Thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Those payment image was not supplied by the Theme. The fresh installation of the Theme will look like This Demo.

Lisa Erhard
    Participant

Do the images have to be 930 pixels by 350 pixels in order for them to fit on the home page slideshow?

And another question for you: how can I supply a hyperlink in the featured boxes to a page on my website?

Thank you

Lisa

Lisa Erhard
    Participant

Just posted on your facebook wall and am hoping to win the free starter membership!

thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The size is recommended for better site performance.

Unfortunately, the Free Version can’t generate Links from the Featured Boxes. Facebook promotional offer is a lottery based system and we wish you will win.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.