D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Need help with pages.

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Need help with pages.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave Florizone
    Participant

I’m sorry if this is a very basic question. I just can’t seem to figure it out, as I’m pretty new to this. I’m trying to have one page for different categories of my blog. Using categories as the “parent” page, then different pages for each “topic” then, a page for the posts under said topic. Is this possible?
    Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We think you are asking for Menu Items. You can set the Categories as your Menu Items from WP-Admin > Appearance > Menus creating and assigning a Custom Menu. This Tutorial may help you.

Dave Florizone
    Participant

I know this really doesn’t pertain to pages, but I went to test out the form and didn’t get an email. the email I “sent” the message from got an auto reply, I wasn’t notified of a message tho??? Can you help me with this?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

E-Mail functioning is not a Part of the Theme. It is dependent on the Plugin, WordPress Core and Hosting. Please contact your hosting provider for your E-Mail Configuration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can create a menu in your homepage and after that you can add the categories on these as you like.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have already replied earlier!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.