D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Need to change the standard blue colour on the simplify theme.

Front Page D5 Creation Forum Wish a New Product or Service! Need to change the standard blue colour on the simplify theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    melissa walton
    Participant

I hope you can help me, it seems that the standard mouse highlight color for the menu on the Simplify theme is set to Blue and the main menu buttons and search button is also blue. This does not go with my color scheme. Is there a way to change this? I cannot see how?

I don’t mind paying to have this small customisation taken care of? It would be nice to change the fonts as well.

Please advise?

Many thanks

Melissa

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from mfwalton on March 6, 2013, 21:36
    I hope you can help me, it seems that the standard mouse highlight color for the menu on the Simplify theme is set to Blue and the main menu buttons and search button is also blue. This does not go with my color scheme. Is there a way to change this? I cannot see how?

I don’t mind paying to have this small customisation taken care of? It would be nice to change the fonts as well.

Please advise?

Many thanks

Melissa

Extend Version has Theme Options to do such these changes. The FREE Version needs Theme File Customization. You can Take our Service Opportunity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.