D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

NewsPress Extend Front Page Gallery Format Options

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support NewsPress Extend Front Page Gallery Format Options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Charles Darwin
    Participant

Hello,

I have thoroughly read through your post regarding the formatting of the page/gallery. I’m not confused as to how to create a gallery, but more concerned with the way it is displayed on the front page.

The titles are jumbled up, and the slider either does not show images, or severely distorts the images to fit the space. Is there a way to format the Gallery Block so that it looks a little nicer/cleaner?

My website is thebashfeed.com

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We visited your site but didn’t find any running gallery. You can style any elements of our Themes following This Tutorial. The Gallery Title should be smaller. We may show you two high traffic sites who are managing NewsPress features without any issues, SITE 01 and SITE 02

Charles Darwin
    Participant

I’m referring to the section directly above “Editors Choice” section. We have one running at the moment. I’ll take a look into the tutorial. If you can offer any other insights I’d appreciate it.

Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider that the Container’s Width and Height are fixed. So you should use Images considering to the Width and Height. Such as you can use 572px X 364px or the same ratio image. If you want any sized image without stretching you can use the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area Box of NewsPress Options

<style>.fpgal-image { height: auto; } </style>

Charles Darwin
    Participant

Thank you that worked. Is there a way to format the “More Galleries” area to be less cluttered. The words overlap, do I need to make the titles shorter, or can it be fixed with code?

I appreciate all your help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can make the titles shorter or reduce the font-size using the technique stated in the first reply

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.