D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

NewsPress : Front Page Sidebar in wrong place…

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support NewsPress : Front Page Sidebar in wrong place…

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Xavier Van Dieren
    Participant

Hello,

This is my first message and my english is bad, sorry 😉

The Front Page Sidebar is in the center of the page instead of being right.

I made ​​no changes to the code of the theme.

In your opinion, what should I do to rectify the problem?

Here is the page: http://4heros.fr

Thank you for your expert advice 🙂

Xavier

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You may have any wrong html tag like <div> or </div> inside your posts which is creating this issue. Please check all of your pots in Text mode of the editor.

Xavier Van Dieren
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response.

I check the code and I have not found bad tag.

But… as soon as I publish less than 4 items, no matter where and in what order, the menu back to the right place.

Do you have any idea what should I do?

I’ll keep looking on my side also because I love this theme. Congratulations for your fantastic work!

If I can not find, can I hire a consultant (you or your partner) to command it to audit the content of my site?

Thanks again,

Xavier

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We normally check our Extend Theme User’s sites. You may visit our NewsPress Extend Demo. If you want we can manage our affiliated developers to check and find issues of your site. In that case Please write Here. We also encourage to use the Extend Version becoming a DEVELOPER Member.

bikram pratap
    Participant

how to fix this problem, similar thing is happening to me. plz help

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should check your post/news and widgets if there is any missing html tag like <div> or </div>. Anyway, This is not a Theme Issue.

Vinit Kumar
    Participant

Hello Xavier, i am having the same issue with my site, after posting first three posts , the front page side bar comes in the center of page.. please tell me how resolved this issue

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We didn’t find such these issues in our test environment

Vinit Kumar
    Participant

i afraid to buy this theme, if you cant sort out this issue, revolutions2040.com my site, after posting three sample posts the front page sidebar comes in center, not on the right side. resolve this issue please so i can buy it.

Vinit Kumar
    Participant

this is my website http://www.revolutions2040.com/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Fortunately, we couldn’t regenerate the issue in our test environment. It is not a matter of buy or not. NewsPress is being used by thousands of sites worldwide with millions of visitors everyday like ournewsbd.com, anmnews.com

Vinit Kumar
    Participant

but how to resolve this issue, its problem in a theme?? if you cant help then should i delete this theme? what should i do? what if problem still persist after purchasing it??

Vinit Kumar
    Participant

you are first kind of a person who denies to offer help?? this is my last message, if you want to resolve the issue then reply soon, who knows some day i gonna give you 5000 $

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You should check your post/news and widgets if there is any missing/extra html tag like <div> or </div>. Anyway, This is not a Theme Issue. If you search the net you will find thousands of sites who are using NewsPress Lite Version without any issues

Normally we check the Installation and Dashboard for the Extend users for such these issues caused by their end but we can’t take access to the Free Users because of our Policy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.