D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Omtimize image foor smooth running of slides

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Omtimize image foor smooth running of slides

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Olaf Sleutjes
    Participant

Hallo,
    in theme simplefy extend i want to change the pictures in de slide. I have made some new pictures in jpg 930PX X 350PX. When i remove slide-image1.JPG by my own slide-image1.JPG file. and update i don’t see it in the animation on the site.

What do i have to do to get it working?

olaf

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Olaf Sleutjes on February 13, 2013, 19:32
    Hallo,
    in theme simplefy extend i want to change the pictures in de slide. I have made some new pictures in jpg 930PX X 350PX. When i remove slide-image1.JPG by my own slide-image1.JPG file. and update i don’t see it in the animation on the site.

What do i have to do to get it working?

olaf

Please follow the red marked instructions for 3D Slide which is given in the bottom part of the Slide Settings Page. BTW What is your site URL? If you can’t do please provide us the site url, one temporary admin Id and Password to [email protected]

Olaf Sleutjes
    Participant

Thanks. I will try now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.