D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

One theme membership

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions One theme membership

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ernesto Perez
    Participant

Hi,
    I currently have the “Small Business” theme which I’m using on wordpress. I am interested in upgrading to the Pro version to use some of the added features. I intend on keeping just this one theme and not buying/changing to any others.

My question is if I buy the one theme membership will that give me the access to the small business Pro version? If so, will it still keep the current settings I have for the free version?

Also, what happens to my settings in the Pro version after the year expires? Will they default to my current settings in the free version?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

All of your settings will remain same and you should select Which Posts Should be Shown in the Slide.

For Membership Questions please read the FAQ Section of the Membership Page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.