D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Pics and Page Heading Info Not Found

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Pics and Page Heading Info Not Found

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt McElreath
    Participant

In Simplify, I created new headers, descriptions as well as adding pics. All was well and then all of a sudden, Not Found – the page you requested could not be found. I did load images from a URL but the stuff I used inthe featured boxes are still there? I spent enough time to be pissed off and I dont want to use another theme. I’m using the free version.

Any suggestions?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from matthewpmac on March 16, 2013, 04:45
    In Simplify, I created new headers, descriptions as well as adding pics. All was well and then all of a sudden, Not Found – the page you requested could not be found. I did load images from a URL but the stuff I used inthe featured boxes are still there? I spent enough time to be pissed off and I dont want to use another theme. I’m using the free version.

Any suggestions?

This may due to any customization you made. Please re-install the Theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.