D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Please help! Green eye button in first page

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Please help! Green eye button in first page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radenko Banovic
    Participant

I want to delete button in first page of green eye template, but i dont know how, and where is that buton in code?
    Please, please, help me.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Tudomov on January 31, 2014, 15:08
    I want to delete button in first page of green eye template, but i dont know how, and where is that buton in code?
    Please, please, help me.

We encourage not to edit any theme file because that will be overwritten during next update. We encourage input Custom CSS into the Custom Code within Head Area of WP-Admin > Appearance > Green Eye Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area. This is safe and good practice for our themes.

Radenko Banovic
    Participant

When I open Green Eye Options, i don’t see General options, so i can’t do anything.
    So please, tell me where are General Options. Thank you.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Tudomov on February 1, 2014, 00:21
    When I open Green Eye Options, i don’t see General options, so i can’t do anything.
    So please, tell me where are General Options. Thank you.

Is the Extend Version installed properly? If yes, you should have the options.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.