D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Pricing / Membership Duration…

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Pricing / Membership Duration…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Bowler
    Participant

Hi guys,

I love your “Small Business” theme.

I was just going to purchase it for $119.99 – which is a good price for a theme.

But noticed that in your membership section it states:

“Developer – $119.99” – 01 Year Duration.

Does this mean – you get the support and latest versions of the theme for a year.

OR

After 1 year – you either renew membership – or you have to stop using the pro theme??

If it’s $119.99 a year – This is one of the most expensive themes i’ve seen – even more than thesis, etc.

If it’s a one-off (but then you get no support) – i cant wait to buy it!

Let me know cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

(Happy xmas!)

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from itsallgood on December 24, 2012, 16:16
    Hi guys,

I love your “Small Business” theme.

I was just going to purchase it for $119.99 – which is a good price for a theme.

But noticed that in your membership section it states:

“Developer – $119.99” – 01 Year Duration.

Does this mean – you get the support and latest versions of the theme for a year.

OR

After 1 year – you either renew membership – or you have to stop using the pro theme??

If it’s $119.99 a year – This is one of the most expensive themes i’ve seen – even more than thesis, etc.

If it’s a one-off (but then you get no support) – i cant wait to buy it!

Let me know cheers! ๐Ÿ™‚

(Happy xmas!)

Hello,

You can enjoy all of our 17 Themes for this price and DEVELOPER is licensed for unlimited download and unlimited domain using. So one Theme is only $7 according to our Membership pricing.

The most impotent thing is All of our Themes are lightweight. These have come with very low Theme Files. The Theme Options are as easy as every beginner can understand easily. We can say one thing proudly that all of our Clients are happy with our Support Service. Normally we respond all of the support requests within one hour.

The actual price of DEVELOPER is $149.99 but $119.99 is promotional discount offer for Christmas.

Thanks

Aaron Bowler
    Participant

Thanks for the FAST reply!

I’m buying now ๐Ÿ™‚

(You guys know it’s christmas eve don’t you? ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Thanks again.

Aaron Bowler
    Participant

Ok – i’ve purchased my membership thanks!

But i’ve had to email support – as my site login email – is different from my paypal email ๐Ÿ™

If you could change my account from Free to Developer before xmas — that would be amazing!

It would give me something to play with over the holiday.

Thanks again.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from itsallgood on December 24, 2012, 16:39
    Ok – i’ve purchased my membership thanks!

But i’ve had to email support – as my site login email – is different from my paypal email ๐Ÿ™

If you could change my account from Free to Developer before xmas — that would be amazing!

It would give me something to play with over the holiday.

Thanks again.

Your payment has been submitted successfully. The Membership Changing system is automated. 2CO takes several minutes to check the anti-fraud status. It is tested to ensure the security of your payment method. Once they confirms the successful completion our system makes the Membership Changes.

We see that your membership has already changed to DEVELOPER by this time.

You can contact us with any of the E-Mail methods too.

Thanks

Aaron Bowler
    Participant

Thanks again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Stanislav Karsten
    Participant

I upgraded to the developer membership but still listed as FREE member. The payment was received and approved, I have email confirmation.

How long is it going to take to change the membership status?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from skarsten on February 13, 2013, 04:09
    I upgraded to the developer membership but still listed as FREE member. The payment was received and approved, I have email confirmation.

How long is it going to take to change the membership status?

Hello,

Greetings from D5 Creation!
    2CHECKOUT.COM checks the ANTI FRAUD STATUS. This process may take several minutes. This is done to ensure your security so that no unauthorized person can use your payment method. After Passing the ANTI FRAUD STATUS successfully the membership changes automatically.

We see that your Membership has been changed to DEVELOPER by this time and you have been notified by e-mail. You can download and install the Pro Versions now.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.