D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

pro problem discusion logo

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions pro problem discusion logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    victor martin
    Participant

Hi! My page is http://hoycocinastu.net/
    I am also using the issue Discusion Pro, but when I want to change the logo that comes by default, giving the white screen and does not load the image selecionada my logo, which can be?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from vic on October 29, 2012, 21:21
    Hi! My page is http://hoycocinastu.net/
    I am also using the issue Discusion Pro, but when I want to change the logo that comes by default, giving the white screen and does not load the image selecionada my logo, which can be?

Hello, you should make your logo image background transparent in an image editor and save it as a png or gif file.

Kiara Elmore
    Participant

I am using Small Business. You guys resized my logo for me, and I wasn’t having any problems until now. My homepage slideshow is slightly covering the logo, and since I didn’t size it, I am unsure how to fix it. Any tips?

fireandiceevents.org

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from gabay611 on August 1, 2013, 01:27
    I am using Small Business. You guys resized my logo for me, and I wasn’t having any problems until now. My homepage slideshow is slightly covering the logo, and since I didn’t size it, I am unsure how to fix it. Any tips?

fireandiceevents.org

Use the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Small Business Options. Change 40 as expected.

Code:
    <style>
    #slider { margin: 40px auto 20px; }
    </style>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.