Hi, I have noticed that there are currently multiple issues with the Theme options, for instance, I can save a border color when I edit my theme but the color won’t show on my profile. The color only shows when you are on the Theme options page. There are similar issues with a few of the other theme options as well.
Please mention the Theme Name and Site URL. Is it the latest WordPress and Latest Theme version ?
We investigated further and made sure that The Topic was a Spam Post and the author was trying to promote his site in another Reply. The site was not designed with any D5 Creation Theme.
It sounds like you’re experiencing issues with your WordPress theme’s options not displaying or working correctly. This could be due to various factors, including theme compatibility, conflicts with plugins, or incorrect settings. Here’s a step-by-step guide to troubleshoot and resolve these issues:
1. Plugin Conflict Check: Disable all your plugins and then check if the theme options are working correctly. If they are, start enabling the plugins one by one, checking the theme options after enabling each plugin. This will help you identify if any specific plugin is causing the conflict.
2. Theme Update: Ensure that your theme is up-to-date. Outdated themes might have compatibility issues with the latest version of WordPress or other plugins.
3. Child Theme: If you’re using a custom theme, make sure you’re making changes within a child theme. Directly modifying the main theme files could lead to issues during updates.
4. Cache and Caching Plugins: Clear your browser cache and any caching plugins you might be using. Caches can sometimes cause issues by displaying outdated content.
5. Theme Settings Check: Double-check your theme settings. Ensure you’re configuring the right options, and there might be specific sections where you need to enable the changes to appear.
7. Debugging: Enable WordPress debugging mode to catch any PHP errors that might be causing the issue. To do this, add the following lines to your wp-config.php file:
9. Contact Theme Support: If you’ve tried all the steps above and the issue persists, reach out to the theme’s support. They might have specific recommendations or solutions for your theme.
10. Consider Professional Help: If you’re not comfortable troubleshooting these issues yourself, consider hiring a professional WordPress developer who can dig into your site’s code and configurations to find the root cause.
Remember to always back up your website before making significant changes to your theme or plugins. This way, if anything goes wrong, you can easily restore your site to its previous state.
Thank you for your reply.