D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Real Newbie Question – How to Edit Socialia?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Real Newbie Question – How to Edit Socialia?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I’m feeling really dense to be asking this – however, I can’t seem to get past a preview screen on the free version of Socialia. No interface to customize it at all, no specs for photos for the slider, nothing. I’ve installed it and activated it – theoretically there should be something – but all I see when I go to Customize on your Theme page is Site Title and Tagline and Static Front Page. That’s it. For a theme that has so many features, they’re certainly well-hidden. Help, please??? The site is http://biz130.inmotionhosting.com/~matthe98/
    Thanks@

Willem de Boer
    Participant

I have the same question. It is not very hopeful that you didn’t get any answer since February 1, 2013, 09:25 …… Have you found out or ditched the theme?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please consider that this is a Community Forum and other users may or may not answer any question. D5 Creation can only guarantee for the answers for the STARTER, ADVANCED and DEVELOPER Members officially though we answer lots of questions from the Free Members.

Socialia Pro has theme options to include the Slide Images from the WP-Admin.

Willem de Boer
    Participant

Basically, the FREE theme is virtually unusable unless you’re a programmer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.