D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Remove Post Metadata

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Remove Post Metadata

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    terry samuels
    Participant

Hello, I see in the forum that many want the featured image removed, I know where to do that, but I would like the metadata removed from on top of the image. Can you please tell me where to do that??
    I’m listing products and don’t mind the image, but don’t want post info over the image.

I greatly appreciate the help!

http://coscopiers.com/product/cannon-ir-advance-series-6200-bw/

terry samuels
    Participant

NM, found it

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from salterra on February 12, 2014, 00:22
    Hello, I see in the forum that many want the featured image removed, I know where to do that, but I would like the metadata removed from on top of the image. Can you please tell me where to do that??
    I’m listing products and don’t mind the image, but don’t want post info over the image.

I greatly appreciate the help!

http://coscopiers.com/product/cannon-ir-advance-series-6200-bw/

Please find this in the Appearance > Design Options > General Options

IX5mJmz.png

Paul
    Participant

In the Free version of the Design theme I have, I don’t have a “General Options” section under Design Options. Running WP 3.9.2. The theme seems up to date. Are the general options only available under the “Design Extend” theme?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, that is a part of Extend Version.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.