D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Remove quote marks from Testimonial on Premium Extend Theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Remove quote marks from Testimonial on Premium Extend Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard Blunden

Hi,

I would like to remove the quote marks from the Testimonial section on Premium Extend Theme. Ive tried looking into this but i just cant do it. Also is it possible to change the colour on the sides of the testimonials as im not a fan of the light blue and would like to change it to #1e73be please.

Here is the site at the moment.
    http://46.32.240.47/homeindgroup.co.uk/

I look forward to your reply

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can change the Theme Colors from WP-Admin > Appearance > Premium Options > Colors
    You can also change the styling following This Tutorial.

You can use the following CSS Styling in the WP-Admin > Appearance > Premium Options > General Options > Custom Code within Head Area Box

Richard Blunden

absolutely perfect. Thank you so much.

Also your wordpress themes are amazing and make it so easy for people like me to create a website.

Richard Blunden

I have another question if i may. How do i change the heading colour of the text in my other pages. See >> http://46.32.240.47/homeindgroup.co.uk/heating/
    I want to change the colour of the heading “Heating” to another colour on all my other pages as i dont like the light blue. I have looked and changed all the colour options in Premium Options >> Color but it does not change the colour of the headings. Please can you help? I want #1e73be as the colour please.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please replace the above code with the following:

You can also change the Fonts and Colors from WP-Admin > Appearance > Premium Options > Fonts Styling. The Website Font will change the Menu Font as well.

Premium Theme Font

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.