D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Remove side bar from all pages

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Remove side bar from all pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rajesh Bhattacharjee
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from rajbhattac on January 6, 2013, 12:02
    Hi,

My membership level is Developer and I am using the Small Business Extend WordPress theme and would like to know how to remove side bar from all pages (add) including from the front page.

I tried this by going to widgets section in WordPress, but even after removing all the widgets from the sidebar section, I can still see Archives in my front page and Archives and Meta in all other pages.

Please advice.

Thanks

-Rajesh

We replied your support ticket. Please see that.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from rajbhattac on January 6, 2013, 12:02
    Hi,

My membership level is Developer and I am using the Small Business Extend WordPress theme and would like to know how to remove side bar from all pages (add) including from the front page.

I tried this by going to widgets section in WordPress, but even after removing all the widgets from the sidebar section, I can still see Archives in my front page and Archives and Meta in all other pages.

Please advice.

Thanks

-Rajesh

We replied your support ticket. Please see that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.