D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Remove widget space and custom page errors

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Remove widget space and custom page errors

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kat Chatter
    Participant

Hello,

I absolutely love your theme D5 COLORFUL! Great job!

I had a quick question for you. I wanted to move the extra space below and above each widget but wasn’t sure how to do it. Can you tell me how to do to go about this without losing the work I have already done?

I also had a message that there was an update for the custom page, once I downloaded the update, I have the errors below all over the page and sidebar. Can you tell me what I need to do to get rid of them?

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘custom_page_theme_template’ in \\WDP\DFS\30\6\8\7\3038456786\user\sites\3267599.site\www\kritterchatter\wp-content\plugins\custom-page\custom-page.php on line 205

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘disable_custom_page_on_mobile’ in \\WDP\DFS\30\6\8\7\3038456786\user\sites\3267599.site\www\kritterchatter\wp-content\plugins\custom-page\custom-page.php on line 213

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘css’ in \\WDP\DFS\30\6\8\7\3038456786\user\sites\3267599.site\www\kritterchatter\wp-content\plugins\custom-page\custom-page.php on line 222

Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.