D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Removing 2nd Row Featured Boxes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Removing 2nd Row Featured Boxes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kristine Dow
    Participant

I do not need the 2nd Row Featured Boxes on my Front Page Template. I deleted all text from the Subject and Description boxes. How can I hide the small gray line and the empty box borders that still appear?

Thanks…
    kristine

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

How shall we understand which theme you are using among our 19 Themes. Please mention either Theme Name and/or Website URL.

Kristine Dow
    Participant

So sorry about that…I am back on this project until its completion.
    It WOULD help to know that I am using Simplify Extend.
    http://67.18.218.195/~fentonse/
    Thanks for your insight in advance.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from UbUdesigner on March 5, 2013, 05:03
    I do not need the 2nd Row Featured Boxes on my Front Page Template. I deleted all text from the Subject and Description boxes. How can I hide the small gray line and the empty box borders that still appear?

Thanks…
    kristine

Please download and install the Latest Simplify Extend. The new version has been added such these features which you can control from the Simplify Options.

Kristine Dow
    Participant

When Downloading and Updating to a new version, will my css/html/php changes be lost?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from UbUdesigner on March 12, 2013, 21:16
    When Downloading and Updating to a new version, will my css/html/php changes be lost?

Make sure you have a copy of your old theme on your computer in case something goes wrong with the new theme. All the processes will overwrite your existing Theme Files but keep the posts, pages, contents, settings etc. as it was.

So if you have made some changes to the Theme Files you should keep a copy of those files. We recommend not to edit any theme file. You should implement any Styling Change in the Custom Code within Head Area of Theme Options. You can input there any CSS codes within

Code:
    <style>

and

Code:
    </style>

tag.

Kristine Dow
    Participant

Very thankful for that answer! Have a great day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.