D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Search box in menu bar is not working

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Search box in menu bar is not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Selip
    Participant

Hello D5,

Hello, and thanks for offering this professional looking small business theme. I’m using the free version and noticed that in the top menu bar there is a search term entry field and icon. I can enter terms into the box, but the search icon does not seem to work. I would like to get it to work, or remove it but it should not remain, if non-functional.

Cheers

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from sselip on February 18, 2013, 06:15
    Hello D5,

Hello, and thanks for offering this professional looking small business theme. I’m using the free version and noticed that in the top menu bar there is a search term entry field and icon. I can enter terms into the box, but the search icon does not seem to work. I would like to get it to work, or remove it but it should not remain, if non-functional.

Cheers

Search Box is fully Working. You should input text and Press Enter.

Stuart Selip
    Participant

Ah, right you are! Thx.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.