D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Searchlight Mobile Menu

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Searchlight Mobile Menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sparks
    Participant

I am looking to make the parent links in the main menu unclickable if they have child links, but only for mobile devices. How can this be accomplished?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can set the Parent Menu as a Link Item where the URL will be #

Brian Sparks
    Participant

That causes it to not have a page on the Desktop version as well. I only want to make that happen for mobile.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can do it easily with the Searchlight Extend
    Please find the Screenshot of WP-Admin > Appearance > Searchlight Options > General Options > Responsive/Mobile Layout

WordPress Parent Menu

Brian Sparks
    Participant

I don’t have the extended version. I have made several mods/ fixes to the theme. Would suck to have to redo them if I had to update.

Brian Sparks
    Participant

If I HAVE to go to extended, can I have it and the basic version installed at the same time so I can switch back and forth when I have time to update the extended version?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please read This Theme Installation Tutorial First: https://d5creation.com/themeinstall/
    Extend Version will be installed as a New and Separate Theme. You will have both Free and Extended Versions installed in your WordPress if you don’t delete them by yourself. You can switch back to any Theme anytime. WordPress dynamic data like Posts, Pages, Menus, WidGets, Settings are stored in a MySQL database, not in any Theme Files. So, Theme Installation, Changing, Removing don’t affect the site if you don’t modify/customize any Theme File directly.

Thanks

Brian Sparks
    Participant

It is $59.99 and I can choose this one theme?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Yes, ONE THEME Membership is only $59.99 – https://d5creation.com/mp/
    You can download any one of your desired Themes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.