D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplicity Extend Colour Changes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplicity Extend Colour Changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Fairweather
    Participant

I am using this theme for my business website and trying to change the header, footer and background colours to all plan white. I am not having any luck with this, can someone show me how I should be doing this please?

Many thanks in advance
    Alex

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from al_10587 on May 14, 2014, 17:06
    I am using this theme for my business website and trying to change the header, footer and background colours to all plan white. I am not having any luck with this, can someone show me how I should be doing this please?

Many thanks in advance
    Alex

Hello,

Please let us know how you got the Extend Version with FREE Membership?

Thanks

Alex Fairweather
    Participant

I paid for it! I have email correspondance showing as such. Please offer some assistance.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from al_10587 on May 14, 2014, 17:45
    I paid for it! I have email correspondance showing as such. Please offer some assistance.

We replied to your E-Mail. Please check there. During requesting any support you should mention the Special Offer that you received.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.