D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplicity Extend Slider not displaying

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplicity Extend Slider not displaying

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Oli Passey
    Participant

Working on a design hosted at http://www.ptslondon.co.uk/cebgfx/ since buying the extend version of this theme my slider has stopped displaying.
    All settings in the back-end are set correctly – but i just get this black rectangle in place of my slider.

Any ideas where i might be going wrong?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Can you share a Temporary Admin ID and Password here: https://d5creation.com/support/

Oli Passey
    Participant

Submitted

Many Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Your installation was not proper and One of your Plugin is creating Conflict with the Slider Scripts. We deactivated the Plugin and the Slider is working now

Oli Passey
    Participant

Brilliant – Thanks for your assistance!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Leslie Adrian
    Participant

I am having an identical problem. However I have deactivated all plugins with no good result. All themes work as expected.Until I purchased Simplify Extend yesterday. I have searched the forum for a solution but have found none. Please assist.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Did you try other Slide Effects rather than 3D Slide. Please provide your Site Url and One Temporary Admin ID and Password to [email protected]
    We shall check your site for any issues.

Leslie Adrian
    Participant

No, I didn’t because I’m not yet used to the theme.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please check your Site. Your Slide is Working

Leslie Adrian
    Participant

Thank you so much! You are awesome!

Leslie Adrian
    Participant

Can you tell what was my problem? What did I do incorrectly? It may assist others.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

I just opened the SIMPLIFY Options and Save Options to store the new settings.

Leslie Adrian
    Participant

Oh dear. :O(
    Well, anyway…thanks for the great assistance.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.