D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplify Extended- Developer Member- slider disappeared

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Simplify Extended- Developer Member- slider disappeared

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Bergman
    Participant

I am in the middle of a build with Simplify Extend and suddenly the Slider disappeared. I have no idea why. It was there, I simply updated some text on a page, and submitted it to view and the home page slider flashes for a fraction of a second and then there is just space there for it, but my sliding images are gone. Please feel free to look at what Im talking about at kaufmannbullies.com. Im on a time crunch with this client, but its hard to focus on the rest of my tasks knowing this is a problem.

Please help!

Most respectfully,
    webherper

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please provide us one Temporary Admin ID and Password to [email protected] so that we can check the issue.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is a Problem of your hosting/plugin setting. Please use shorter image url instead of using full image url.

Don’t use: http://kaufmannbulldogs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/geneticbanner.jpg

Use: wp-content/uploads/2013/12/geneticbanner.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.