D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Simplify Extended – moving the Bottom Quotation

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Simplify Extended – moving the Bottom Quotation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Merki
    Participant

Hello I’m using the Simplify Extended on a customers Site, before v1.35 from April, I was moving the Bottom Quotation right under the Slider. I was editing the front-page.php and moving the code from line 110-116 to line 89.

Code:
    <?php if ( of_get_option(‘bottom-quotation’, ‘All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. All have established themselves after a long and hard struggle in their life —– D5 Creation Team’) != ” ) : ?>
    <div class=”content-ver-sep”></div>

<div id=”customers-comment”>
    <blockquote><?php echo of_get_option(‘bottom-quotation’, ‘All the developers of D5 Creation have come from the disadvantaged part or group of the society. All have established themselves after a long and hard struggle in their life —– D5 Creation Team’); ?></blockquote>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

With the new Version when I move the Botton Quotation under the Slider, then the featured box and Clients disapear.
    Can somebody help on that? Or cant the Team have an Option inside the Simplify Options?

Thank you!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We have replied to your E-Mail. Please check that.

Stefan Merki
    Participant
    Quote:
    The latest version has been added some extra features like Sliding Quotations. If you can move the whole part properly there is no reason that the code will not work. Please move the full portion of the Code.

This is where I got the Problem. The Quotation and the Sliding Quotations does work after I move the lines 126 – 159 to positon 89

Stefan Merki
    Participant

OK, I got it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.