D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Slider Play Order

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Slider Play Order

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randy Fisbeck
    Participant

I am using Small Business Extend, How do you control the play order of the slider pictures? At a min. I would like to set default picture.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from Fisbeck on January 3, 2013, 22:46
    I am using Small Business Extend, How do you control the play order of the slider pictures? At a min. I would like to set default picture.

You can select the number of sliding picture displayed from the Theme Options. You can also select which post should be shown in the slides from the options under editor during post editing or creating. You can set the post order using appropriate plugin. There are many free plugins which can order the posts.

Paul Wallin
    Participant

Hi there…

THEME: Small Business Extend, v1.9
    site: http://www.grizzlytrack.com

I downloaded a plugin to set the order (works perfect on widgets, they are all in order). But, does not change the order of the slides (in theme, i have it pulling from Posts).

Suggestions??

thanks,

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please remember that the slide is ordering according to the date. Latest date first basis. So edit the date as expected selecting the posts as quick edit mode. Please see the image.

ahigrOI.png

Thanks

Paul Wallin
    Participant

wild… when i go into Quick Edit, and hit save… it erases my title, adds allow comments, and put the date back. A challenge from your theme??

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from pablocabo on November 9, 2013, 09:22
    wild… when i go into Quick Edit, and hit save… it erases my title, adds allow comments, and put the date back. A challenge from your theme??

All of these are WordPress Core Features. These are not related with Themes. The process should work without any issue. We tested and that worked. If it doesn’t work for you please write to WordPress Forum.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.