D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Slider problem (ugly stripes) + too narrow content area (SIMPLIFY free theme)

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Slider problem (ugly stripes) + too narrow content area (SIMPLIFY free theme)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Iwona Rejmus
    Participant

hello, I need your support with the slider, for some time already it looks terrible when it changes (vertical stripes are visible). Before it was always a beautiful slider. What happened? Another thing: the content area is very narrow, there’s too much space on both left and right. I know Full Width layout is for extended theme, but still it WAS not narrow like that is the beginning when I installed the theme. I really need your help extending content area so its wider (at least to the state from when I got SIMPLIFY free theme) Thank you. my site is elementsconnected.com thank you and greetings Iwona

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are sorry for the delay in the response. We tested the Theme in our Testing Environment and the Slider and Width were found perfect without any issue.

Iwona Rejmus
    Participant

That is great it works in your Test Environment. How can you, however explain how it looks and what it does on my website? https://elementsconnected.com/ The ugly stripes as slider changes and much too narrow content area. None of those 2 issues I experienced before, and I’ve been enjoying your theme for years!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We find that the strips are shown for the fist image only. May we request you to check changing the image temporarily ?

Iwona Rejmus
    Participant

Hello, thanks for checking. I experience that the ugly stripes are still there on all images (no matter if I change a photo temporarily and whether it’s 2 or 3 images uploaded, the problem remains). The problem is in Chrome, on Edge the slider looks fine. I use child theme, too.
    Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that we have responded to your Email.

Iwona Rejmus
    Participant

Well, yes, you have, yet nothing has improved when it comes to ugly stripes on the slider in Chrome.
    (too narrow content issue I understand, I need to be premium member to make it wider, but stripes are something else, not nice!)
    https://elementsconnected.com/

Best,
    Iwona

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.