D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Slider Speed / Duration Adjustment for Business Line Pro?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Slider Speed / Duration Adjustment for Business Line Pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven Paul
    Participant

I’ve went through my settings several times and still can’t find it. I also looked in the forum here but was not able to see where anyone had asked the same question and for some reason the Business Line Pro slider is differently coded than others so adding after line 11 in the slider.js didn’t seem quite right… Can you please tell me how can increase the duration of each slide? Maybe this should be a new feature in upcoming releases? I apologize if I missed the info somewhere else. Please advise.

Steve

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from testdrivetech on January 26, 2013, 18:17
    I’ve went through my settings several times and still can’t find it. I also looked in the forum here but was not able to see where anyone had asked the same question and for some reason the Business Line Pro slider is differently coded than others so adding after line 11 in the slider.js didn’t seem quite right… Can you please tell me how can increase the duration of each slide? Maybe this should be a new feature in upcoming releases? I apologize if I missed the info somewhere else. Please advise.

Steve

Thank you for these features request. We will try to include these in Theme Options in next Theme Version.

Steven Paul
    Participant

THANK YOU!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.