D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small Biz Theme – Slider Challenge

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Small Biz Theme – Slider Challenge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Wallin
    Participant

theme: small business (extended)
    site: http://www.realestateinmeridian.com

Question:
    I changed my slider images to pull from pages (vs posts). And although the images show up (I checked slider, and front page) on each of the pages where there is a featured image – THERE IS A BLANK IMAGE THAT SHOWS UP FIRST. It’s completely gray.. and I can’t figure where it’s pulling from.

NOTE: I checked every page to confirm;

slider/front page check – and featured image chosen
    (first thought was I checked those items but NO feature image was chosen).

Suggestions?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We checked your site and the slider is working without any issue. Your images are taking time to load fully. The gray background is showing while the first image is loading. You can optimize the images and decrease the memory space lesser than 100KB. That may increase the image loading speed.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

My theme is Simplify extend.
    I like to changed some pictures in slider. I remove images but when a push upload, nothing happens. I wait 2 hours then login again and the issue is the same.
    Tnx for help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from iztokG on August 21, 2013, 19:18
    My theme is Simplify extend.
    I like to changed some pictures in slider. I remove images but when a push upload, nothing happens. I wait 2 hours then login again and the issue is the same.
    Tnx for help.

This is not normal. We think that this is any WordPress Core Issue or issue raised from any plugin. You can check again deactivating your plugins one by one. You can then Contact Here with your Site URL, One Temporary Admin ID, Password and problem description.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.