D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small Business Extend – How to change top of page social media buttons background color

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Small Business Extend – How to change top of page social media buttons background color

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Is there a possibility of changing the purple background on the social buttons located on top of the page in the Small Business Extend theme? I would also like to change the font color of the bottom Proud Sponsors sentence from pink to Grey, your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 31, 2013, 02:41
    Is there a possibility of changing the purple background on the social buttons located on top of the page in the Small Business Extend theme? I would also like to change the font color of the bottom Proud Sponsors sentence from pink to Grey, your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jorj

You can add this code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Theme Options changing the Color Values as expected.

Code:
    <style>
    .facebook-link, .twitter-link, .youtube-link, .li-link, .feed-link {
    background-color: #FD7B6D;
    border-color: #FCB3AB #FCB3AB #911406 #911406;
    }

h2#client-text.post-title {
    color: #FBAF9D;
    opacity: 0.7;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #EEEEEE;
    }
    </style>

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your prompt response, can you please tell me what the RGB code for the red used in the top menu? I would also wish to change the client text font color in clients or partners list to be similar to the front page heading font and color.

I appreciate your time,
    Thanks,
    Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 31, 2013, 03:18
    Thanks a lot for your prompt response, can you please tell me what the RGB code for the red used in the top menu? I would also wish to change the client text font color in clients or partners list to be similar to the front page heading font and color.

I appreciate your time,
    Thanks,
    Jorj

#AAAAAA

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Where do i change that please? style.css? sorry to bother you with that many questions and thanks for your help again.

Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 31, 2013, 03:25
    Where do i change that please? style.css? sorry to bother you with that many questions and thanks for your help again.

Jorj

Users are requested not to edit the Theme Files as the customization of Theme Files will be overwritten during next Theme Update. You should implement all styling in the Custom Code with Head Area of Theme Options. Settings of Theme Options will not be hampered during Theme Updating.

You should use the Color Code in the above code we sent you just above.

Code:
    <style>
    .facebook-link, .twitter-link, .youtube-link, .li-link, .feed-link {
    background-color: #FD7B6D;
    border-color: #FCB3AB #FCB3AB #911406 #911406;
    }

color: [b]#AAAAAA;[/b];
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #EEEEEE;
    }
    </style>

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Actually the #AAAAAA is the code for the client text font color, i am looking for the front page heading RGB code please, they are different.. thanks..

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 31, 2013, 03:31
    Actually the #AAAAAA is the code for the client text font color, i am looking for the front page heading RGB code please, they are different.. thanks..

for #AAAAAA : R- 170, G- 170, B- 170

#AAAAAA is the heading text font color.

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Can you please open http://www.winkos.com and see the difference in the two font colors?

This is the code that i am using as you sent it:

}

color: #AAAAAA;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #AAAAAA;
    }

Yet the colors don’t match, the client text looks kind of pinkish!

Thanks,
    Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 31, 2013, 03:41
    Can you please open http://www.winkos.com and see the difference in the two font colors?

This is the code that i am using as you sent it:

}

color: #AAAAAA;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #AAAAAA;
    }

Yet the colors don’t match, the client text looks kind of pinkish!

Thanks,
    Jorj

Don’t use #AAAAAA for the text-shadow. Use different one here like #EEEEEE

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

It worked with #606060 and text-shadow #EEEEEE

I really appreciate your help regardless, you guys are really awesome, keep up the good work!

Regards,
    Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂 Thank you for your appreciation. Actually the Heading Color is #AAAAAA but the opacity value .7 is a factor. You can change the opacity value to 1 to show the original color without transparency.

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thanks a lot again 🙂

Jorj

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.