D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small Business Extend Search Box

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Small Business Extend Search Box

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Troy Huot
    Participant

I would like to change the background colour or the search box. It is currently red but is too hard to see. I would like to change it to white background with black writing.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from troyhuot on April 14, 2013, 04:53
    I would like to change the background colour or the search box. It is currently red but is too hard to see. I would like to change it to white background with black writing.

You can change the colors from the Color Settings of Small Business Options. You can also put the following code in the Custom Code within Head Area of Small Business Options

Code:
    <style>
    background: url(“http://conquerinvesting.com/wp-content/themes/small-business-pro/images/search.png&#8221;) no-repeat scroll right 50% #EEEEEE; color: #555555;
    </style>
    Troy Huot
    Participant

worked! thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.