D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small Business Free: How to get my post to look like the sample

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Small Business Free: How to get my post to look like the sample

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donna Abreu
    Participant

In the sample of the Small Business Theme, you show two pictures of the same women with a brick background. I thought this was part of the theme, but when I created my first post and added a feature image, it shows the image to the left (not angled). Is there any way to recreate the two images that are both angled with the brick background?

Thanks!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from dabreu on May 4, 2014, 06:13
    In the sample of the Small Business Theme, you show two pictures of the same women with a brick background. I thought this was part of the theme, but when I created my first post and added a feature image, it shows the image to the left (not angled). Is there any way to recreate the two images that are both angled with the brick background?

Thanks!

You can edit your image with nay image editor to show the way you like.

Donna Abreu
    Participant

What are the dimensions of that area (to extend all the way to the right behind the text?)

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please find This Forum. This issue was discussed several times.

Donna Abreu
    Participant

I have searched the forum. The titles must not reflect the word “dimension”. I will try again…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.