D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small Business Pro Menu

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Small Business Pro Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susan Tschiggfrey
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote from susant on March 1, 2014, 19:52
    I am having issues with the menus in Small Business Pro. On the Front Page the Main Menu is not showing what I am telling it to show. It is showing Duplicates. Also, the Top Menu changes on every page that is viewed. Am I doing something wrong? This is not the first time I have used this Template and the first time I did not have these issues.

These are not Theme Issues. These may be caused from any customization or for any Plugins. You can use Custom Menus. BTW, what is your WebSite URL?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from susant on March 1, 2014, 19:52
    I am having issues with the menus in Small Business Pro. On the Front Page the Main Menu is not showing what I am telling it to show. It is showing Duplicates. Also, the Top Menu changes on every page that is viewed. Am I doing something wrong? This is not the first time I have used this Template and the first time I did not have these issues.

These are not Theme Issues. These may be caused from any customization or for any Plugins. You can use Custom Menus. BTW, what is your WebSite URL?

Susan Tschiggfrey
    Participant

pineconeproperties.net

Susan Tschiggfrey
    Participant

Thank you, I figured out how to get the social media images removed from the posts. You were right it was a plug in. It must have been in the GoDaddy WordPress Hosting package.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.