D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small business theme broke my website

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Small business theme broke my website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Dawn
    Participant

I just installed your Small Business Theme and it BROKE my website. It threw an error during installation and now I cannot login to my WordPress Admin. I am not a programmer and have no idea how to fix your theme and since I can’t get into my admin I cannot switch the theme back to one that works. PLEASE HELP!!

The error that now pops up is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_enqueue_media() in /home/content/m/i/k/mikewilcome/html/cashflowauthor/wp-content/themes/small-business/inc/options-media-uploader.php on line 96

I’ve tried emailing support and sales and the emails just fail. If anybody is looking at this please help.

Thank you, Jennifer
    [email protected]

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Your WordPress Version is not the Latest. You should update your WordPress Version. You can follow This.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.