D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Small problem with Spark Theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Small problem with Spark Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dominic Kotarski
    Participant

Hi I just uploaded the new Spark Theme and have an issue with the Second Row Featured Boxs: Row Subject and Row Description:
    What I type in won’t appear in either the Row title or Row Description after saving. It show up on the Spark Options page but not on my live site?

I only see the Spark Theme default Our Service for Row Title and SPARK is super elegant and Professional Responsive Theme which will create the business widely expressed for Row Description?

I’ve tried the Restore Defaults and it still doesn’t work?

Can you please help me with this issue? Thanks so much as I love this theme and would like to use it for my start up company.

Best Regards,
    Dominic

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for pointing this issue. This issue is present only in Free Version, The Extend Version is OK. Anyway, please change the content of featured-box.php file with the following:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.