D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

SnowFall – Top menu not dropping down.

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support SnowFall – Top menu not dropping down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Armstrong
    Participant

The top menu will not drop down and reveal the sub pages. What could be the problem?
    It does not matter what I do I simply cannot get them to drop down. 🙁

David Armstrong
    Participant
    D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Top Menu is designed in that way. It will not show lhe child or sum menus. If you want you can add sub menus to the Main Menu

David Armstrong
    Participant

So it’s not possible for my menu to drop down from the top of the start page then?
    If I swith to main menu it appears in side my image which is not great.
    Is there a work around for this?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Actually the Top Menu is designed in this way and users love this. Users doesn’t demand for Sub Menus for the Top Menu. But it is still possible to style. You can find this from line 133 of style.css file. But, you are requested not to edit the files directly. You can do this following This Tutorial

David Armstrong
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, I’m running a child theme of Snowfall so all should be ok.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.