D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Sticky Posts in Small Business Extend

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Sticky Posts in Small Business Extend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Holley
    Participant

First, I love your themes 🙂

I was wondering if there was a way to create sticky, or static posts to the front page of Small Business Extend?

I have tried “Visibility: Public, Sticky” with no success and I have tried a few plugins with no success.

If I could have posts visible from oldest first or just sticky them to my front page with new posts appearing below, it would solve my problem.

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from paulh on May 5, 2013, 00:25
    First, I love your themes 🙂

I was wondering if there was a way to create sticky, or static posts to the front page of Small Business Extend?

I have tried “Visibility: Public, Sticky” with no success and I have tried a few plugins with no success.

If I could have posts visible from oldest first or just sticky them to my front page with new posts appearing below, it would solve my problem.

Thank you

You can implement the sticky option for any separate blog page but not in Front Page. You can order the posts for Front Page. Just change the date from Quick Edit like the image:

575GLy2.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.