D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Sub-menu disappears

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Sub-menu disappears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    william ackah
    Participant

thank you very much for your nice theme – d5-socialia (free). i have been using it for my project for the past three weeks and am almost done but my problem is the “sub-menu” when i hover my mouse, it disappears. i am very confused becos am new to wordpress but i have worked hard to customize it to my taste and everybody in my class is proud of me but i don’t want to change the theme, can anyone one help me? i want the SUB-MENU to stay when i hover my mouse over it. thank you very much

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is not a common problem. It may be due to any customization done by you.

william ackah
    Participant

thank you very much for your quick respond, please i can’t find the mistake i made on my CSS, kindly check it out for me. below is the entire CSS of the theme i customized;

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We wish we will go line by line but unfortunately we remain busy for our schedule work. Please provide your Web Site Url. We will check your site when we will have free time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.