D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Sunrain blank homepage

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Sunrain blank homepage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ed Sander
    Participant

All of a sudden my homepage went blank and I can only see it when I’m logged in.

Theme: Sunrain
    WP 3.9

In the Customize screen I get the following message:

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/customers/nfs/f/failsafe.nl/html/chinatalk.nl/wp-admin/custom-header.php</b> on line <b>1248</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: array_merge() [<a href=’function.array-merge’>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #2 is not an array in <b>/home/customers/nfs/f/failsafe.nl/html/chinatalk.nl/wp-admin/custom-header.php</b> on line <b>1268</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/customers/nfs/f/failsafe.nl/html/chinatalk.nl/wp-admin/custom-header.php</b> on line <b>1248</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: array_merge() [<a href=’function.array-merge’>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #2 is not an array in <b>/home/customers/nfs/f/failsafe.nl/html/chinatalk.nl/wp-admin/custom-header.php</b> on line <b>1268</b><br />

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Shutting off all plug-ins and re-installing WP and the theme do not work.
    Also, the problem does not occur when I switch to a different theme, so it seems to be Sunrain related.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Ed

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please try deleting SunRain Theme and Installing it again. None of our Users face such this problem before. So we assume that it is happening for any customization.

Ed Sander
    Participant

I have deleted the theme folder in wp-content/themes twice already and reinstalled the theme, but it does not help.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from edsander on May 2, 2014, 17:39
    I have deleted the theme folder in wp-content/themes twice already and reinstalled the theme, but it does not help.

We didn’t find such this issue with SunRain.

Luis Diaz
    Participant

Hi, i have the same issue, i just update to wordpress 4.7 and sunrain 1.7, when i logged to the dashboard i can see the site, but if logout the site just show a blank screen, if i go the f12 developer tools and then network in the borwser, even view source code, i can see all the stuff loaded, but the browser only shows a blank screen.

deactivate plugings not help, reinstall the theme neither.

Luis Diaz
    Participant

Ok for my particular case i found the problem, the last style tag (before close the head tag) was not properly close.

i need to go to the editor and in functions.php search for sunrain_custom_code() function and add the </style> tag. hope this help for others.

i dont know why this happen.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This may happen with some backdated server environments, not for all. We don’t find any issues. Anyway, we have updated the Free Version of SunRain. Extended Version has no such issues.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.