D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

SuperScript on Feature Boxes

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions SuperScript on Feature Boxes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Becky Padgett
    Participant

I am using the D5 Business Line and I want to superscript R after BlueCross and the R after BlueShield. I have even done it in Frontpage and transferred the code over to the box on the options screen, but it still comes up BlueCrossR and BlueShieldR. I am not sure how to correct this. I have not upgraded the template because I have the pictures hyperlinked to go to the pages and everytime I have updated the template, I have had to recreate the code to hyperlink the pictures.

The website is easytoinsure.net.

Help!!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The Free version uses simple text box entries which doesn’t allow superscript. The Pro version uses rich text box in the theme options and that allows superscript.

Thanks

Becky Padgett
    Participant

How much is the Pro Version? I only see where you upgrade your membership and you do the domains and everything. What if I only wanted the Pro Version?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from beca146 on November 17, 2012, 07:12
    How much is the Pro Version? I only see where you upgrade your membership and you do the domains and everything. What if I only wanted the Pro Version?

We don’t offer individual themes. We have membership plans only. You can find the membership details here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.