D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Testimonials time

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Testimonials time

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ronnie Teurfs
    Participant

Hello, I’m using Simplify Extend and get reply’s from users that they have not time enough to read the Testimonials.
    Is it possible to make a similar thing like in the slider where you can set the time to go to the next testimonial?

Maybe something for the next release?

greatings

RR

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

OK, We shall try to introduce this in any of our Next Release.

BTW, if the user put mouse on the Testimonial the Testimonial will stop moving until they keep the mouse there.

Robert Salmon
    Participant

I would just like to cast my “vote” towards Ronnie’s request. He’s correct the testimonials seem as if they are racing to get to the right side of the screen as quickly as possible. 🙂
    Also I don’t know how many users will know that a mouse hover will pause the movement and its not always convenient to place some easily viewable text saying that. They way you guys control the slider image timing would be perfect.

Delay between testimonials in Milliseconds
    5000 || Insert the integer value of Testimonial Duration

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Simplify Extend has been updated and the feature has been added. Please download the latest version and update your site.

Robert Salmon
    Participant

I just updated the Simplify extend theme to check out the new testimonials functionality. I. LOVE. IT!!

I also believe with the new functionality, that you can actually exceed the recommended 150 characters. I have a testimonial that is 270 characters with spaces and it looks quite nice now that I can control the testimonial speed! AWESOME!!!!

You guys are my heroes!!!!

But seriously, thank you so much – this change truly makes a very positive impact on my website which is trying to make a positive impact on women’s lives.
    So if you ever think that when you make changes to our themes that you are just making things “more convenient” or more “pretty” sure there are sites where that is the case – but in my case you are helping deliver a message of hope to hurting people. So you are doing FAR MORE than just writing code, or testing code or deploying code (and all the support functions around that)

Never forget that.

p.s. Please pass my gratitude along to the person(s) responsible for approving this change, writing the spec, writing the code, testing the code and deploying the code, and posting this reply.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The Testimonial was updated in many ways. the height will be automatically increased or decreased with the text size. You can use unlimited text there.

Thank you for you inspirational words to us.

Ronnie Teurfs
    Participant

Please pass my gratitude along to the person(s) responsible for approving this change, writing the spec, writing the code, testing the code and deploying the code, and posting this reply.

That’s just what I would have liked to say.

Greet job .

I just love your theme’s and all of the possibility’s.

Keep it going I should say.

RR

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for you inspirational words to us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.