D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Transparent images on Slider (Simplicity Extend)

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Transparent images on Slider (Simplicity Extend)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark Warburton
    Participant

Three questions.

http://www.acacialaw.com.au

I have just recently started building my site using simplicity extend, I am using images that have transparent sections and when the slider transitions, these areas become a very dark grey. It is very jarring and not very aesthetic, is there anyway to remove the grey and keep the transitioning images transparent?

Also, in the Simlpicity Lite version the slider had a fade function, in the version I have (the extend version), it only allows, from what I have come across thus far, block horizontal and vertical transitioning. Is there anyway to get a fading transition like in the Lite version?

Whenever I change the source image for the background Head Footer in the Simplicity Options -> Color, tab, after a small amount of time the default image is re-instated. I am using an image I uploaded, I’m unsure how I would go about fixing this.

Thank you for any assistance that you may be able to provide.

Kind regards,
    Acacialaw

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We are working to add 37+ Slide Effects including Fade Effect with Simplicity Extend Slider. Please wait few days until we release the new version.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can go with the Latest Version now. This Tutorial may help you.

Mark Warburton
    Participant

Thanks very much for the replies. The same issue still occurs however.
    The images I’ve uploaded onto my slider are transparent in some places and these areas appear as black. Is there anywyay to change this? Or will I have to use solid colours?

Kind regards.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from acacialaw on December 3, 2013, 09:00
    Thanks very much for the replies. The same issue still occurs however.
    The images I’ve uploaded onto my slider are transparent in some places and these areas appear as black. Is there anywyay to change this? Or will I have to use solid colours?

Kind regards.

It would be helpful for us if we could visit your site.

Mark Warburton
    Participant
    Quote:
    It would be helpful for us if we could visit your site.

http://www.acacialaw.com.au

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

The link is redirecting to the WP Admin Login, not to the site. You can provide a Temporary Admin ID and Password to [email protected]

Mark Warburton
    Participant

I just added you temporarily. You should recieve an email shortly.
    Kind regards

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You can add the code into the Custom Code within Head Area of Simplicity Options.

Code:
    <style>.box_skitter { background: transparent; }</style>

We also tried this but you have any plugin which is changing this code and adding an extra <p> tag. You can grant Admin permission for the temporary ID so that we can check.

Mark Warburton
    Participant

Thank you very much. This had dealt with the issue!

Kind regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.