D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

I am having problem with making my site responsive

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support I am having problem with making my site responsive

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Chmarzewska
    Participant

I installed travel lite theme and I like it a lot. I am thinking about upgrading it to Extend version but I am having problem with making it responsive. I selected the ‘use responsive layout’ in Travel Options but it doesn’t seem to work on my iphone6. Any ideas? My site tricks4travel.com
    Thanks1

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Travel Lite is Responsive

Joanna Chmarzewska
    Participant

I selected the ‘use responsive layout’ but it doesn’t seem to work. My site tricks4travel.com … can you try and see if it is responsive?

Joanna Chmarzewska
    Participant

Here is how it looks …. and it looks the same when I preview it in WordPress.

http://www.tricks4travel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/IMG_2631.png

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is the correct format of Travel Lite. If you want better design then you may consider using Travel Extended Version. You can check the demo in your device.

Joanna Chmarzewska
    Participant

The demo doesn’t seem to work at all. It just displays the page that normally is displayed on the desktop.
    I changed some settings in style-responsive.css, that is why my website looks better on my device. I want to make sure, that if I get the Extend version it will be really responsive. The featured boxes should be one under the other. Out of the box, without changing the code two are in the same line and one is below.

It the worse case I will have to change the code again if I get the Extend version … unless it is fully responsive in the Extend version. Thanks.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please check the DEMO Here. The Featured Boxes and Contents are One After Another in Extended Version. No users complained on the Responsive Layout of Travel Extend.

Joanna Chmarzewska
    Participant

Thanks. It looks great!

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

I have Simplify extend theme and is great 🙂 My problem is with full-width pages because the content inside is not mobile responsive. I import some pictures and text and on mobile is not responsive, What i doing wrong?
    Thank you.
    Iztok

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

our site is: http://www.ktrc.si/

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

What is the URL of your Full Width Page ?

iztok gospodaric
    Participant
    iztok gospodaric
    Participant

Is the problem with table?

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

This is not a Theme Issue. You can check This Full Width Page where you can find everything alright. Your problem is occurring from any Plugin you are using. You should customize that plugin or style your table properly.

iztok gospodaric
    Participant

OK,
    tnx

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.