D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Unsure if Charge went Thru for Upgrade Purchase Made 4/16/13

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Unsure if Charge went Thru for Upgrade Purchase Made 4/16/13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deZengo Moore
    Participant

I am working on a site for client trying to upgrade their site template.
    We tried to pay – and it appeared to complete the transaction.
    However, we have not received any information at this point.

I can’t email directly – but we thought we had successfully paid to upgrade so we could implement it.
    https://d5creation.com/theme/design/

The site owner paid with his card – but we wanted the confirmation email to go to graphics@ (insert their email address here).

Look forward to getting this cleared getting those new updates with the upgrade up!

Thank you for your assistance in advance!

~d

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from dezengo M on April 18, 2013, 11:51
    I am working on a site for client trying to upgrade their site template.
    We tried to pay – and it appeared to complete the transaction.
    However, we have not received any information at this point.

I can’t email directly – but we thought we had successfully paid to upgrade so we could implement it.
    https://d5creation.com/theme/design/

The site owner paid with his card – but we wanted the confirmation email to go to graphics@ (insert their email address here).

Look forward to getting this cleared getting those new updates with the upgrade up!

Thank you for your assistance in advance!

~d

Please ask the paid user to log in and download the specific Theme they want. We are unable to change the username for logged in. We see that the Registered User Name is deZengo who is a Paid Developer Member.

The User can Log In to D5 Creation, can download the Design Theme and Install The Theme in their Site.

deZengo Moore
    Participant

That is great – that is my account. However, the email was never received – and I can’t access that account to resent my password. I thought it was going to –> graphics@ customers domain here … but it has not arrived.

I do not know how to resolve this. I have tried to reset it several times and the email I thought I had set it up with obviously was not typed in correctly.

Thank you for your response and I apologize – but I can’t stop until I figure it out. 😉
    Suggestions? HELP! ;-D

~dZ

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from dezengo M on April 19, 2013, 09:33
    That is great – that is my account. However, the email was never received – and I can’t access that account to resent my password. I thought it was going to –> graphics@ customers domain here … but it has not arrived.

I do not know how to resolve this. I have tried to reset it several times and the email I thought I had set it up with obviously was not typed in correctly.

Thank you for your response and I apologize – but I can’t stop until I figure it out. 😉
    Suggestions? HELP! ;-D

~dZ

We are apologizing but we found an Account whose User ID is deZengo and is registered as the DEVELOPER Member. Please ask that User to write here using their User ID or . We sent E-Mails to both the User IDs deZengo and deZengo M. If the user deZengo don’t know the user password how they have logged in for 03 Times and Paid for the DEVELOPER Account? They must received the User Password and thus they were able to log in and pay. Isn’t it?

We have reset the Password for the User ID dezengo and sent the Password to their E-Mail graphics@a—-s.com . If you are the Same User Please check that E-Mail. We checked that domain name is correct as there is our Design Theme Installed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.