D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Updating themes from WordPress?

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Updating themes from WordPress?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Captain Walker
    Participant

I have a lifetime membership of D5, and use several of the extended themes.

It is a pain to manually update each site when a new version appears i.e. I cannot update D5 themes directly from WP Dashboard. I have to upload new versions of themes via a manual process. I’m sure D5 has it’s own reasons for this.

However, I can’t see it being beyond the ‘wit of man’ to create a facility where for licenced users dashboard updates can be done instead of manual updates. To be clear, I require no advice on work-arounds or on easing the manual update process.

I think it is in D5’s interest to find a secure cost-effective way for users like myself to be better served.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for your suggestion. We shall pass this information to our Developers. BTW, you may know that WordPress 5.5 has made the update process simpler than previous.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.