D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Upgrade membership

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Upgrade membership

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ridho Wijaya
    Participant

Hello,

I already upgrade to developer membership, but my account still Free member.
    My order Number : 4950245842

Could you change my account from Free to Developer soon, please..

Thanks..

Ridho Wijaya
    Participant

Hi…

Please Reply…

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from ridho on March 19, 2013, 15:29
    Hi…

Please Reply…

Hello,

Greetings from D5 Creation!
    We apologize for any inconvenience. Your payment was not successfully passed the Fraud Test. Your Payment was refunded by 2CHECKOUT.COM Once the payment passes the Fraud Test the membership is upgraded automatically.

For any complain Please Contact to 2checkout.com

Thanks

Cahyo Yudha Utomo
    Participant

Greeting…..

I already upgrade to starter membership, but my account still Free member.
    My order Number : 4952776962

Could you change my account from Free to Starter soon, please..

Thank you

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from CahyoYU on March 21, 2013, 14:42
    Hello,

I already upgrade to developer membership, but my account still Free member.
    My order Number : 4952776962

Could you change my account from Free to Developer soon, please..

Thanks..

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience. Your payment is in Pending Status for the Fraud Test. Once your payment will pass the Fraud Test Successfully the Membership Level will automatically be upgraded. We see that there is no Order with Sale#4952776962. We found an Order from your E-Mail which is Sale # 4952776950 and is for STARTER Membership, not for DEVELOPER Membership. If the Order will not pass the Fraud Test the payment will be refunded.

Please consider that we don’t process any Payment within D5 Creation Site. 2CO does this for us. For any complain Please Contact to 2checkout.com

Thanks

Jorj Ghazal
    Participant

Hi,
    I have upgraded to Developer level but my profile still shows Free, here is my order number: 4959536146

Can you please verify the status for me?

Thanks,
    Jorj

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from DeerD5 on March 30, 2013, 17:05
    Hi,
    I have upgraded to Developer level but my profile still shows Free, here is my order number: 4959536146

Can you please verify the status for me?

Thanks,
    Jorj

Hello,

2CHECKOUT.COM checks the ANTI FRAUD STATUS. This process may take several minutes. This is done to ensure your security so that no unauthorized person can use your payment method. After Passing the ANTI FRAUD STATUS successfully the membership changes automatically.

We see that your Membership has been changed to DEVELOPER by this time and you have been notified by e-mail. You can download and install the Pro and/or Extend Versions now.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.