D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

upgraded to the developer membership but still listed as FREE member

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions upgraded to the developer membership but still listed as FREE member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stanislav Karsten
    Participant

I upgraded to the developer membership but still listed as FREE member. The payment was received and approved, I have email confirmation.

How long is it going to take to change the membership status?

Stanislav Karsten
    Participant

Here is the Order Number : 4923706694

Stanislav Karsten
    Participant

anybody there?????????????

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from skarsten on February 13, 2013, 04:30
    anybody there?????????????

Sorry for Late Responding. We replied your e-mail and another Forum Topic as follows.

Hello,

Greetings from D5 Creation!
    2CHECKOUT.COM checks the ANTI FRAUD STATUS. This process may take several minutes. This is done to ensure your security so that no unauthorized person can use your payment method. After Passing the ANTI FRAUD STATUS successfully the membership changes automatically.

We see that your Membership has been changed to DEVELOPER by this time and you have been notified by e-mail. You can download and install the Pro Versions now.

Thanks

Steve Valencia
    Participant

I too made an upgrade purchase and have not received my change in subscription. Why? It was made days ago! Order 5025527403 email conformation from 2.co.com.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from [email protected] on June 30, 2013, 20:02
    I too made an upgrade purchase and have not received my change in subscription. Why? It was made days ago! Order 5025527403 email conformation from 2.co.com.

Hello,
    Greetings form D5 Creation!
    We are sorry for any inconvenience.

We replied your Forum Topic and replied the details to your E-Mail. Please find the reply in your E-Mail.
    (You may not receive our e-mails from [email protected]. So we are sending from [email protected] e-mail too.)

Thanks

Faysal Ramsis

7 years later; same problem.

Order nr #133493368

….sigh

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We believe that we have updated your membership to DEVELOPER Manually. We are sorry for the issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.