D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Urgently needs slider that shows below Menu

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support Urgently needs slider that shows below Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ana suliman
    Participant

Hi Team,

First, I must confess that your theme is excellent. I’ve used Genesis and Xthemes, but the functions and features of this theme is superb. My question:

I’m using the NewsPress Extend, however, just below the menu and before the breaking news, I want the sliding features as being shown in the demo. I’ve tried all I could, but no success. I will be grateful if you can be of help in this matter.

Name of my website is skynews24.com

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Please download and install the Latest Version. You will find the new features. You can follow This Tutorial

ana suliman
    Participant

I have done that, upgraded to version 1.9; but is there a way to get done what I asked for. Or am I to use the uber menu plugin for this?

Thanks

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

You will find all of those features without using any Plugins. Please check available options under Appearance > NewsPress Options. You should also select the moving news from News Editor juts like you select news for Slider. If you have any caching plugins installed you should clear the cache

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.