D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Using Vertical Photos Rather Than Horizontal

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Using Vertical Photos Rather Than Horizontal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick McLoad
    Participant

Hello, and thank you for your advice in advance.

I am just now beginning to build a website for a client using Simplify Extend.
    This company sells “aerial man-lifts”, and consequently, many of the photos of
    where the lift boom is extended (working high on a building or in a tree) are
    vertical, NOT horizontal.

I have not yet inserted any of this photos yet, but was just wondering if I can use
    vertical photos without having to reduce them to horizontal format, making the image
    in the photo quite small.

Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Patrick McLoad
    Houston, Texas

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from mcload on May 16, 2013, 02:11
    Hello, and thank you for your advice in advance.

I am just now beginning to build a website for a client using Simplify Extend.
    This company sells “aerial man-lifts”, and consequently, many of the photos of
    where the lift boom is extended (working high on a building or in a tree) are
    vertical, NOT horizontal.

I have not yet inserted any of this photos yet, but was just wondering if I can use
    vertical photos without having to reduce them to horizontal format, making the image
    in the photo quite small.

Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Patrick McLoad
    Houston, Texas

You can set the Width and Height of the Slider from WP-Admin > Appearance > Simplify Options > Slider Settings

You can use any images with any measurement within Posts and Pages.

Patrick McLoad
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.