D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

Want to change the width of theme

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Questions Want to change the width of theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Usman Ali
    Participant

I want to change the width of theme at dannysbondclean.com.au .This is no doubt an excellent theme but it is a bit lengthy on normal screens so i want to normalize its length and also if we can have 3 columns instead of 4 that would be great. Please let me know about this.

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

Thank you for your complement but we are sorry to say you that the width is fixed and you can edit the code to meet your requirement.

The Pro version has option to set 1, 2, 3 or 4 columns but at this moment the free version has not the facility.

Usman Ali
    Participant

ok fine. but i am not good with hectic coding. Can you please help me to decrease the width so it suit normal screens. Please help me

D5 Creation
    Keymaster

We would be happy if we could have time to do that but it will take much time. You can contact for our service. Click This Link for Details.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.