D5 Creation Forum

Open Forum for D5 Creation's Members and Visitors

Before requesting any support Please search the Forum First. You may find your desired answer. This will save your waiting time and will save our working hour. We may not answer the question which we have already answered. You should also read our Support Policy

When I activated D5 theme it shows “Fatal error call to undefined function wp_enqueue_media etc….) cant edit!

Front Page D5 Creation Forum General Support When I activated D5 theme it shows “Fatal error call to undefined function wp_enqueue_media etc….) cant edit!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D5 Creation.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rikki Rincon
    Participant

I replaced my previous site them with this new one and it shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_enqueue_media() in /home/content/30/9117630/html/wp-content/themes/d5-business-line/inc/options-media-uploader.php on line 96

and does not allow me to go to Dashboard or any other edit functions. I want to edit and now has me hostage and cannot even go back to my original wordpress theme. HELP

D5 Creation
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote from rincon123 on March 25, 2013, 10:08
    I replaced my previous site them with this new one and it shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_enqueue_media() in /home/content/30/9117630/html/wp-content/themes/d5-business-line/inc/options-media-uploader.php on line 96

and does not allow me to go to Dashboard or any other edit functions. I want to edit and now has me hostage and cannot even go back to my original wordpress theme. HELP

Please update your WordPress Version to the latest. Get access via any FTP, delete the Theme, update WordPress and install the Theme again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.